Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
WOS partners with Prudential of El Paso, TX to hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
- Military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
The successful candidate’s main focus will be supporting the Compliance Testing Unit (CTU). Specifically, they will be responsible for the compilation of inspection-related reports and supporting records used during annual compliance inspections of the organization’s business lines. Additionally, there may be ad-hoc requests in support of CTU’s inspection programs.
- Gathering records, report generation and assistance in reviewing the information to identify potential exceptions (i.e. licensing and registration validation, and gifts and entertainment reporting).
- Preparing inspection documentation packages containing research, samples, and potential findings.
- Entering inspection information and attaching supporting records into CTU test results application.
- 1-2 years of financial services experience or relevant analytical skills OR 3 or more years of experience in the intelligence field within the military.
- BA/BS Degree Preferred.
- Legal/Regulatory/Control experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills. Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent research, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated – ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong of other Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Microsoft Outlook and Word.
Pay and Benefits:
- Benefits (after 90 days Full-Time Employment)
- Free individual health insurance for WOS employees
- Paid time off for company approved holidays
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/week)