Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
WOS partners with Prudential of El Paso, TX to hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
- Military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
- The selected candidate will focus on supporting day-to-day monitoring and administration of applications as well as communicating with business partners & troubleshooting issues. The candidate must be flexible in their attitude with the ability to meet the demands of business-critical deliverables. The successful candidate will be expected to develop a comprehensive knowledge of the relevant applications and become a subject matter expert (SME) in their discipline. It will involve working with management as well as end users.
- SharePoint PowerUser: The SharePoint PowerUser role involves dealing with various incoming requests, incidents, troubleshooting, configuration and data analytics for all SharePoint applications and requires highly technical as well as analytical skills. Candidate must possess a high degree of initiative, motivation, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid technical skills including advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- At least 1 to 2 years experience with effective problem solving and acute attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to use those skills to effectively Interface with end users and development teams to conduct systems analysis and planning.
- Project Management Skills.
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
- Must be able to remain focused and deliverable-oriented while working independently.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to identify and provide training for the team on a gap analysis basis.
- Suggest and implement Process Improvements and Innovations.
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills and ability to adapt.
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and customer focus
- Self-starter with the desire to grow and excel in a dynamic environment.
The following will be an advantage:
- Degree or Certificate in IT or related discipline is preferred
- Experience of SharePoint
- Previous experience working in an IT support related role
Pay and Benefits:
- Benefits (after 90 days Full-Time Employment)
- Free individual health insurance for WOS employees
- Paid time off for company approved holidays
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/week)