Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
This is a consultancy role with the potential to hire with our partner Lear Corporation. Lear Corporation is ranked #154 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, MI, Lear maintains 240 locations in 36 countries around the globe and employs approximately 136,000 employees.
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/computer Engineering or computer science or similar technical degree.
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and trouble-shooting ladder logic with specific experience in A/B Studio 5000 preferred.
- Must be able to work off-shifts including nights and weekends as business needs require. Must be available for on-call support during off-shift breakdown situations.
- Must be self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work with and mentor hourly maintenance technicians as needed.
Objective of the Process Engineer is develop, implement, and maintain controls programming for conveyors and error proofing devices as well as provide technical services to the company to improve safety, quality, delivery and cost in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Identifies, researches and implements solutions to resolve problems. Supports production by making process improvements where necessary and provides engineering services to other departments. Ensures that improvements to processes are statistically capable and in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
- Ability to write detailed equipment specifications or flow charts that encompass complex plant or line processes.
- Investigates and troubleshoots technical problems with processes and/or products. Investigates, troubleshoots, and responds to customer-reported defects as they relate to the manufacturing process.
- Demonstrates ability to determine root-cause of technical problems; identifies and implements comprehensive solutions, and verifies the problems have been resolved.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the TS16949 process and successfully completes required follow up on Non-Conformances and Corrective Actions.
Full-time (immediate availability)
$26.00/Hour (Plus benefits)