Who are we?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
This is a consultancy role with the potential to hire with our partner Chubb. Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
- Post 9/11 Veteran with an Honorable discharge, OR
- Currently serving in the National Guard or Reserve
- Availability to work full-time
Overall Position Description:
The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for assisting the IT project management community with processing IT Services contracts. Incumbents typically work closely with Project Managers, Vendors, and CIO’s of the appropriate Business Units. An incumbent in this position will review and execute specific IT Services contracts for North America and work closely with Global IT Contracts. Additional responsibilities will include contract analysis and reporting; junior project management assignments, and other projects related to the Enterprise PMO.
- Assist project manager’s with the execution of IT Services contracts
- Manages the review and signature process of IT Services contracts over the Contract Life Cycle
- Review all North America IT Services contracts according to department standards to ensure accuracy
- Produce detailed reports in regards to all North America IT Services contracts as appropriate
- Responsible for data integrity within all North America IT Services contracts
- Maintain accurate database for all North America IT Services contracts
- Using the database extracting monthly reports
- Work with Vendors to provide weekly updates on contract status
- Work with Global IT Contracts when escalation is needed
- Represent the department as needed during the IT Contract Audits
- Prepare monthly reports on contract timeliness; issues; dollar values, etc.
- Perform junior level project management assignments within the Enterprise PMO. These projects can relate to best business practices, reporting, analysis, or other PMO like projects.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to interact well with various levels of the organization, including senior executives
- Ability to quickly learn project processes and their incorporation into the tools utilized
- Orientation toward details
- Works successfully in a team environment
- Strong ability to work independently and make deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Full-Time (40 hours/Week)
- $20.00/Hour (Plus Benefits)
- Whitehouse Station, NJ