Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
WOS partners with Prudential of El Paso, TX to hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
- Military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
We are looking for a detailed oriented person who will support IT Procurement logistics, provide business and vendor software support as it pertains to the current and future Technology software processes, as well as provide assistance in automating current Technology software processes. It is important for the person to be able to come up with and help implement practical ideas on how to improve these processes.
- 1-3 years of Technology experience or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar field
- Understanding of how Technology software is licensed is preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word with preferred experience in MS Outlook, Access, PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain assigned Technology software renewals per established process(es)
- Assist with Technology software renewals and/or EOL negotiations to ensure best value for the business
- Excellent communication skills (in all methods including written, verbal, and casual) to be able to work with end users and vendors across multiple locations and time zones
- Some travel required
Pay and Benefits:
- Benefits (after 90 days Full-Time Employment)
- Free individual health insurance for WOS employees
- Paid time off for company approved holidays
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/week)