Who are we?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
This is a consultancy role with the potential to hire with our partner Turner Construction Company. Turner is a North America-based, international construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
- Military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an honorable discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
Overall Position Description:
- The IT Customer Support Specialist will
- Provide customer service via phone, web chat, email or other methods of communication on client-specific issues while accurately capturing all customer-related information in the proper database (e.g. Sabre).
- Provide customers with personalized service ensuring that their call experience is enjoyable and efficient.
- Deliver Customer Support while acting as first point of escalation for client and staff issues
- Monitor and prioritize incoming requests
- Resolves technical issues with operating systems, hardware, software, and network connectivity
- Answer technology questions and provide general information regarding departmental computing policies and service agreements
- Manage all assigned work. Logging all activities and case updates in a timely and detailed manner. Create and maintain accurate asset records for all devices
- Collaborates with colleagues and other groups for complex issues
- Escalates cases in an efficient manner as needed
- Provide support for incidents and request management and is able to multitask is a fast paced environment
- Recognize the importance of metrics and is involved in ensuring all metrics are followed
- Helps with review and creation of SOP’s
- Additional duties may require help with projects in different locations, assisting with desktop support
- Industry Certifications such as A+ and N+
- Strong fundamental technical knowledge with the ability and drive to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail and the capability to drive tasks from start to completion
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize work load
- Strong organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent computer and customer service and desktop skills with tact in dealing with demanding customers including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Windows, Mac OS and Mobile devices
- Experience with the Customer Service experience
- Desktop support with mobile device support, Mac OS, Windows, and Exchange
- Technical knowledge in a wide array of platforms and systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
- Customer Support training experience a PLUS
- Full-time (40 Hours/Week)
- $15.00/Hour (Plus Benefits)
- Dallas, TX