WOS launches technology and business careers for recent graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
- Post 9/11 Veteran-honorably discharged, OR
- Current National Guard / Reservist
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration with a concentration in technology management
- Availability to work full-time
Overall Position Description:
Work under the supervision of Process Data Integration leaders by supporting projects that require editing data flow diagrams and/or process maps.
- Create and edit flows using standards developed by the Process Data Integration group
- Identify errors and recommendation for improvement in data flow/process mapping Work Instruction document.
- Update Work Instruction document for change approved by Process Data Integration Lead.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or business administration with a concentration in technology management
- Understanding of IT project management methodologies
- Good Flowcharting skills
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience with iGrafx a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong judgment
- Strong analytical ability
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster working relationships
- Full Time
- $19.23/Hour (Plus benefits)
- Titusville, NJ