Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
This is a consultancy role with the potential to hire with our partner GAF. Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing (Source: Fredonia Group study). Our success in growing the company to nearly $3 billion in sales has been a result of our relentless pursuit of quality, combined with industry-leading expertise and comprehensive roofing solutions.
Each GAF team member has the opportunity to build their future at GAF, regardless of where they start. If you are looking for more, GAF supports career goals and provides the support along the way.
- To be eligible, you must be a Veteran with an honorable discharge and served in the military post 9/11 (or currently serving in the Guard/Reserve)
- If accepted to the program, proof of military service will be required
- Availability to work full-time
This role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and additional services to GAF customers.
- Interact with external & internal GAF customers via phone and e-mail
- Build relationships with external & internal GAF customers via phone and e-mail to assist with all inquiries across various GAF business lines
- Provide assistance and guidance for our Sales Team who support all GAF business lines
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Keep accurate real time records of all conversations in our database
- Work as “sales support” for our Sales Team across the U.S.
- Provide world-class service by delivering an effortless customer experience
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
- Customer Care Representative will work one of the following shifts
- 9:30 am – 6:00 pm OR
- 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
- $18.00/Hour (Plus benefits)
- Parsippany, NJ