Are you a Die-Hard Sports Fan?
We are looking for energetic Customer Service Agents to support Sports Fans regarding order status, product availability/description, and resolve any emerging questions or problems they might face. Sports Fan Advocates are responsible for handling merchandise order calls, emails, and chats requiring verbal and written communications.
- Be an advocate for Sports Fans by owning their problems and/or questions and working relentlessly to deliver an amazing Sports Fan experience
- Handle inbound calls and/or written communications from Sports Fans regarding orders and inquiries
- Compose written responses through communication mediums to include email, chat and trouble ticketing
- Sports Fan
- People person
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active Listener and Problem Solver
- Young adult looking to gain valuable work experience while furthering their education
- Highly motivated and ready to make a fundamental change in your life
- Open availability to work full-time plus attended college
- Have a strong desire to further your education • Have some customer service experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information over the phone
- Ability to listen and respond while keying into an automated system
- Ability to learn to navigate client-specific screens in a Windows environment
- Ability to accurately type 45 wpm
- The hours of operation of the worksite are 24/7. As such, in order to be considered for the position you must have a flexible open availability. A typical shift lasts 8 hours (paid) plus a 1 hour (unpaid) lunch, for a total of 9-hour shift.
- Example Shifts (Your shift may vary):
- 6am to 3pm, 9am to 6pm, 3pm to 12am, 6pm to 3am
- You must be available for any and all shifts to be considered for the position.
- $11.00/Hour (Plus Benefits) - This is NOT a seasonal position.
- Health Insurance - Free single coverage health insurance (after 90 days full-time) ◦ This means nothing will be deducted from your paycheck
- Paid Vacation - Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays - All company approved holidays
- College Tuition Payments - Toward a first degree at your local community college - this includes all applicable fees (books, facilities, etc.)
- Individual Mentor - It is the individual mentor's sole responsibility to make you successful in this program. The mentor will work closely with you to achieve personal, academic, and professional success. Having an individual mentor can make all the difference.