Are you ready to make a profound difference in someone's life?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a charitable growth stage social enterprise with a national footprint. Our mission is to transform lives through individual mentorship, education, and full-time employment for young adults from underserved populations and/or military veterans with post 9/11 service. We place them within Fortune 500 companies as consultants with an eventual pathway to meaningful career. We are able to achieve our mission because we are committed to providing best-in-class, affordable consultancy services to our clients utilizing the unique skills and abilities of the communities we serve.
In pursuit of this commitment, WOS deploys Client Service Managers (CSMs); a role that is a combination of client-facing consultant and program participant mentor. The CSM is the operational lifeline through which WOS has enjoyed over a decade of success, a change agent who is able to guide and influence an individual on a pathway to success, while maintaining a strong connection with our corporate partners. WOS seeks self-motivated individuals with a business acumen and a socially responsible mind. Mentoring individuals that are in need requires a clear focus and good judgment. You will be faced with different challenges each day and the expectation is that you will rise to those challenges.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively:
- Supply end-to-end program management solutions in service of the mission and vision of Workforce Opportunity Services
- Ensure that program recruitment is meeting target goals
- Oversee academic program implementation
- Foster and maintain relationships with executives and managers at partner companies
- Work with consultants to encourage the meeting of performance and development benchmarks
- Liaise with other WOS stakeholders (e.g. Finance, HR, CSM counterparts) to ensure key administrative deliverables are completed in a timely and effective manner including, but not limited to, on-boarding documentation, weekly payroll reconciliation, consultant case files and other compliance documentation
- Develop plans to assist consultants in need to enable their continued participation in the program
- Evaluate client requests for additional consultancy needs and make recommendations
- Review and make recommendations to enhance current WOS processes for delivery of programs by CSMs
- Manage the administration of the on-boarding of new consultants
- Prepare financial and other performance tracking reports as requested
- Assist with other ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to travel
- A desire to enact transformative change in people’s lives
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide variety of environments
- Strong conflict and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated decision-making responsibility in a dynamic work environment
- Four years of Operational Management experience
- Three years of Relationship Management experience
- Three years of Account Management experience
- Three years of Leadership Development experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Military Veteran or demonstrable experience working with military personnel
- IT Consultancy experience
- The salary for this position is negotiable based on experience and education.
- Las Vegas, NV