Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) launches technology and business careers for recent college graduates and military veterans. We partner with corporations throughout the United States to open up full-time, entry level career pathways. If you are struggling to get your foot in the door, we can help you navigate your first steps. Our employees receive personalized mentoring and a benefits package to ensure their continued success.
For more information about WOS, visit our website: Workforce Opportunity Services
WOS partners with Prudential of El Paso, TX to hire Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reserve members. With operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential provide customers with a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds and investment management. Prudential strives to create long-term value for their stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with their mission guided by their vision and directed by their company's core values.
- Military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve) OR
- Spouse of a military veteran with service past 9/11/2001 (Active Duty, National Guard or Reserve)
- Veterans must have an Honorable Discharge
- High School Diploma or GED
- Availability to work full-time
We are looking for an individual to join our BISO Support Team in the role of Associate Operations Analyst/Associate. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills & strong working IT support and or security experience. The candidate will take on the day to day management of certain security processes and controls within the team and work on small to medium size projects that are initiated by the BISO.
- Manage all day to day correspondence that comes into the BISO mailbox, escalating as appropriate to the BISO
- Process PII recertification’s as required
- ISO exception handling, updates, monitoring and escalations
- Monitor Issues and Action Plans in Archer and monthly BISO calls and pro-actively communicate with BU contacts to ensure that they are on track to meet the target dates.
- Maintain contact list of all international BISOs and CIOs, ensure up-to-date contact information.
- Performing ISO control monitoring including but not limited to Server, share, Database, mail, Appscan, KRI, vontu. Analyzing PII business unit status and following up with the business units to track remediation.
- Analysis as needed: make information security inquires to PII international operations, compile results, obtain clarification where required, and document the results.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong technical competency and issue diagnostic ability.
- Excellent organization, communication & presentation skills (e.g., maintain minutes, meeting facilitation, emails for broad distribution)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and time-management skills i.e., ability to work independently toward deadlines and outputs
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter and have strong initiative, managing multiple tasks according to priorities; results oriented and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Deadline-oriented, takes ownership and follows through for key milestones
- Ability to shift priorities and focus quickly, with direction
- Quick learner, ability to process detailed direction
The following will be an advantage:
- Degree or Certificate in IT or related discipline is preferred
- Other security or IT Support qualification.
Pay and Benefits:
- Benefits (after 90 days Full-Time Employment)
- Free individual health insurance for WOS employees
- Paid time off for company approved holidays
- Work at a Fortune 50 Company right here in El Paso, TX
- Learn to successfully work in a corporate workspace
- Opportunities to advance
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/week)