Who Are We?
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that transforms early career professionals by cultivating their talents. We connect leading companies with a network of thousands of ready-to-work professionals who reflect diverse communities and customers. Our partners rely on our expertise to recruit, educate, and train employees with the highest potential who will remain committed to their work over the long term.
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) achieves our mission because we are committed to providing best-in-class, affordable consultancy services to our clients utilizing the unique skills and abilities of the communities we serve. In pursuit of this commitment, WOS deploys Client Service Managers (CSMs). The CSM is the operational lifeline through which WOS has enjoyed over a decade of success, a change agent who is able to guide and influence an individual on a pathway to success, while maintaining a strong connection with our corporate partners. WOS seeks self-motivated individuals with a business acumen and a socially responsible mind for mentoring individuals that are in need requires a clear focus and good judgment.
- Assist with providing end-to-end program management solutions in service of the mission and vision of Workforce Opportunity Services
- Ensure that program recruitment is meeting target goals
- Assists in overseeing academic program implementation
- Assist in fostering and maintaining relationships with executives and managers at partner companies
- Serve as a mentor to consultants encouraging the meeting of performance and development benchmarks
- Liaise with other WOS stakeholders (Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure key administrative deliverables are completed in a timely and effective manner including, but not limited to, on-boarding documentation, weekly payroll reconciliation, consultant case files and other compliance documentation
- Assist in developing plans to assist consultants in need to enable their continued participation in the program
- Evaluate client requests for additional consultancy needs and make recommendations
- Review and make recommendations to enhance current WOS processes for delivery of programs
- Assist with on-boarding requirements new consultants as needed
- Prepare financial and other performance tracking reports as requested
- Other ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing diverse talent
- A desire to enact transformative change in people's lives
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide variety of environments
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated decision-making responsibility in a dynamic work environment
- Operational Management experience
- Relationship Management experience
- Account Management experience
- Leadership development experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Night and Weekend availability is required
- Strong background in Social Work
- Dallas, TX
- Depending on Experience